The Winter issue of the Narragansett Bay Journal was distributed to subscribers on December 7th. This issue focused on solid waste across a broad set of topics. We have solicited articles from many organizations to give our readers a broad selection of important and timely issues we face in the Narragansett Bay Region.
The Narragansett Bay Journal welcomes contributions from our readers and we encourage folks to send their story ideas, letters, articles, photographs, drawings, poems, cartoons, etc to Lesley Lambert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below you will find a link to the complete issue as well as links to each individual article. Most of the material published in the Narragansett Bay Journal may be reprinted free of charge with permission. Please contact Lesley if you would like to reprint any of these articles.
|"Stroking Monet" a junk assemblage by Tom Deininger. |
Read about his work in the Urban Nature in Art article
- From the editors
- Urban Nature in Art
- Coastal Cleanups
- The Scoop on Pet Waste at R.I. Beaches
- Zeroing in on Trash in California
- Reading the Message in the Bottles
- The 12 Wastes of Christmas
- Errata to the Environmental Education in Schools
- Reusable Holiday Gift Bags
- Buy Nothing Day
- Advertising at the Land & Water Conservation Summit
- Sustainability 101
- Recycling Old Products
- The Next Generation of Recycling in R.I.
- From Swear Word to Energy Source
- Real Alchemy